Medical Marijuana Card Appointments
We provide patients appointments with medical marijuana doctors for medical marijuana cards. Patients can use these cards to enter dispensaries and purchase cannabis products to treat qualified conditions like anxiety, chronic pain, PTSD and more.
Cannabis Information for Patients
- “Recreational” vs “Medical” Marijuana
- Cannabis Nomenclature – “Cannabis” vs “Marijuana” vs “Hemp”
- Distribution – How marijuana is distributed.
- Methods of Use – How cannabis is used.
- Flower – Learn about cannabis flower.
- Concentrates – Types of concentrates available.
- Vaporizing Concentrates – How to vaporize concentrates.
- Talking to Your Doctor About Cannabis
- Why Doctors Can’t Prescribe Marijuana – And why marijuana cards are used instead.
- How Your Marijuana Doctor Can Help You – Besides getting you a card.
- Trial & Error – Finding the right amount of cannabis for you.
- The First Time Using Cannabis – What to expect and how to prepare.
- Side Effects – A detailed explanation of the side effects of marijuana.
- Dosing THC – A must read about THC concentration, CBD, strains, microdosing, macrodosing and more.
- Cannabis Edibles – Dosing edibles and how to cook cannabis butter and oil.
- Cannabis for a Healthy Lifestyle – Using marijuana to encourage healthy living habits.
- Stopping Polypharmacy – Using cannabis to remove other unnecessary medications.
- Pain Management – Everything you need to know about treating pain with cannabis.
Medical Marijuana Blog
What Do You Need to Bring to a Dispensary?
When visiting a dispensary, you’ll always need one thing: your Medical Marijuana Card in Philadelphia. When you arrive, every dispensary (whether it sells medicinal marijuana, recreational marijuana, or both) will want…
Is a Medical Marijuana Card in Philadelphia Worth it?
This post aims to provide a detailed insight on the various aspects of MMJ card; and if it is worth visiting a medical marijuana doctor in PA to get one. Why…
Telemedicine Appointments are Back!
Telemedicine Video Appointments Are Back The state has voted to extend coronavirus emergency measures and allow patients to be approved for their marijuana cards using telemedicine. The extension lasts until…
Cannabis News and Research 4/30/21
This week’s news and research involves some pessimistic news for federal cannabis reform and a negative study on CBD. Federal New Senate Strategy to Pass Cannabis Reform The Senate Democrats…
Cannabis News 4/23/21
We missed last week’s blog because of some technical difficulties but we are back in action now as usual! Hopefully, you had a happy 4/20 holiday this week like we...
Cannabis News and Research 4/9/21
Welcome back everyone. Today’s cannabis news and research continues to show how quickly the U.S. is legalizing marijuana. There’s also a study that shows cannabis users are more physically active!….