Nature’s Way Medicine makes it easy to get your online medical marijuana card in PA. With help from our team, you won’t have to worry about jumping through hoops, trying to navigate the system on your own, or dealing with medical terminology that can make the PA MMJ program difficult to understand. We’ll be at your side every step of the way when you schedule your online medical marijuana evaluation with our doctors. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how you can get your medical marijuana card online in Philadelphia.
4 Easy Steps To Getting Your Med Card
1. Step One: Register with the PA Department of Health. Take your time when filling out the PA Health Department’s online application for medical marijuana; a single error on your application could cause them to reject your request to use cannabis to treat your medical condition. You’ll find complete instructions on our website for successfully completing the application- make note of the following points:
- You’ll need a PennDOT driver’s license with your current address that PennDOT has on file
- Apply using a laptop or desktop with Chrome or Internet Explorer installed
- Type all information except email, password, and username in ALL CAPITALS
- Type information exactly as it appears on your driver's license
- DOB must be submitted as MM/DD/YYYY
- If your name is hyphenated, you must include the hyphen symbol
- Password must contain an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and special character (!@#$%, etc)
Step 2: Now that the hard part is out of the way, you can breathe a sigh of relief and continue with the process of getting your online medical marijuana card in PA. Step two involves faxing or emailing your medical records to Nature’s Way Medicine. Ask your doctor to fax to 855-696-3299 or request our email address email@example.com to send them yourself.
Step Three: Schedule an in-person or virtual video appointment online with Nature’s Way Medicine. Use our convenient website link to set up your Telehealth evaluation, having the following information on hand during your visit with our doctors:
- Current and past medications you’ve tried as a treatment
- Information about how your condition prevents you from enjoying the quality of life you desire
Step Four: Once approved for an MMJ card, make payments to Nature’s Way Medicine and the PA Department of Health- we recommend waiting for your approval to avoid paying fees needlessly. You should receive your medical marijuana card by mail within 5-10 business days.
Take advantage of free resources and information on our website to help you find a convenient dispensary for filling your marijuana Rx. You’ll find many cannabis stores throughout the state, including some that are close to home. Shop around to find the best deals or request a recommendation from our team during your evaluation.
It’s easy to get started at Nature’s Way Medicine; schedule your MMJ card evaluation today to find out if you’re eligible for cannabis treatments to deal with chronic pain or a qualifying debilitating medical condition.
Philadelphia PA 19106