Below are some of the policies agreed upon by patients at our clinic.
- We do not accept health insurance. Payment is either via credit/debit or cash. Our prices can be seen on the About Us page, under Services Provided.
- We do not accept checks
- We DO accept Flex Spending Accounts
- Payments must be made before or on the day of the appointment. Payments can be made in advance to cover future office visits using paypal.
- We do not guarantee that you will be approved for a medical marijuana card. That is only based on your prior documentation from previous physician’s progress notes.
- No returns will be permitted. All fees are non-negotiable and payments final, regardless of physician’s assessment and consultation results (see below).
- Late cancellations occurring less than 24 hours before an appointment will be charged $20 late notice fee at next appointment.
- Appointment no-shows result in a $50 fee for not coming to your scheduled appointment.
- Failure to have the necessary documentation at the appointment will result in a necessary follow up visit at the usual price for return visits of $100.
PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENT MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONSULTATION POLICIES:
- Proof of your qualified condition is required for all qualified conditions in Pennsylvania. This can be in the form of healthcare records from a doctor or hospital.
- Patients at our office are undergoing an alternative under-studied drug. For this reason we request our patients consent to use their progress for documentation and publication in literature and articles either through scientific journals or online blogging in an anonymous manner so as not to reveal any identifying features like birthdates, names, addresses, or information that may lead others to assume one’s identity. We will keep your identity safe in this regard and you are doing the world a service by providing much needed data for the medical field on cannabis treatment.
- Information that may be used includes but is not limited to medications prior and after establishing care at Nature’s Way Medicine, functional well-being, subjective accounts, pain scale changes over time, quality of life measurements, physical exam findings, radiographic imaging studies and data from other facilities that have been shared at the clinic.
- Patients are welcome to decline participation in this upon request and will be excluded from this or related policies.