Nature’s Way Medicine provides patients with educational materials to read about cannabis. Check back for more content.
- “Recreational” vs “Medical” Marijuana
- Cannabis Nomenclature – “Cannabis” vs “Marijuana” vs “Hemp”
- Distribution – How marijuana is distributed.
- Methods of Use – How cannabis is used.
- Flower – Learn about cannabis flower.
- Concentrates – Types of concentrates available.
- Vaporizing Concentrates – How to vaporize concentrates.
- Talking to Your Doctor About Cannabis
- Why Doctors Can’t Prescribe Marijuana – And why marijuana cards are used instead.
- How Your Marijuana Doctor Can Help You – Besides getting you a card.
- Trial & Error – Finding the right amount of cannabis for you.
- The First Time Using Cannabis – What to expect and how to prepare.
- Side Effects – A detailed explanation of the side effects of marijuana.
- Dosing THC – A must read about THC concentration, CBD, strains, microdosing, macrodosing and more.
- Cannabis Edibles – Dosing edibles and how to cook cannabis butter and oil.
Click here to read about specific conditions that can be treated with medical marijuana. This section is a work in progress.