Dispensaries in Pennsylvania are expecting to be open by mid-February with products available. Unlike Keystone Canna Remedies (another dispensary/grower with “Keystone” in the name, how original…) which opened prematurely and had no product for patients to buy. Terra Vida stopped by our medical marijuana clinic in Philadelphia and said that by February 15th they would have product available in at least one of their locations near Philadelphia.
It seems like this is the same time-frame for Bethlehem’s dispensary Keystone Canna Remedies to have product, so probably these companies are awaiting the same batch of product from Cresco-Yeltrah, who will be providing products to a couple other dispensaries in Pennsylvania.
Dispensaries Expecting Product around February 15th
The dispensaries supplied by Cresco-Yeltrah and probably receiving product in mid-February are as follows:
- Terra Vida – 1630 Old Yorkroad Suite 100, Abington, PA 19001
- Keystone Canna Remedies – 1309 Stefko Blvd, Bethlehem, PA 18017
- Keystone Shops – 420 W Lancaster avenue, Devon, PA 19333
- CY+ – 201 Pillow Street, Butler, PA 16001
- Organic Remedies – 4425 Valley Rd, Enola, PA 17025
- Solevo – 5600 Forward Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
- Cure – 1890 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster PA 17601
The top three I am pretty certain are going to be ready but the others I’m only speculating and should be stocked with product if they have finished setting up their dispensaries to be ready to accept it.
Check Back for Updates
Make sure to check back for updates and share this if you want to be the one with the best sources for medical marijuana industry information and news! I’ll be posting information as it comes out.